I think I was non-volunteer (that is participant) numero uno at BlogathonATX. The first thing I asked was “How can I help.”
It’s frackin freezing in here. I’m not worried about the AC potency at this point. And I just sidled up to a nice 26″ Dell monitor. wOOt.
- The state of disconnect (done)
- Rock Body, Pudding Brain (done)
- A Deep Breath: An Emergency Pause (done)
- A First Date; or ReDating; or Offline Dating
- The new non-erogenous zones, that are kind of a turn on
- Entering the cone of silence (done)
- We are what we write (read, RSS, TXT)
- Oversharing, overblogging, overtweeting (TMI)
- I stopped following you months ago
- Going short (are you what you can communicate in 140c?) (done)
- Are you a mobile blogger (Going mobile?)
- At least one good Just Click It (Links) Post (done)
- Something I know NOTHING about: Contemplating a Tattoo
- Creating an infinite loop with RSS feeds (weird science you can do on your own)
- Together Alone (blogging in a room filled with women)
- What if I wrote a book instead of all this ceaseless blogging?
- Life may indeed be a race
And SURE I’ll take suggestions.
A livestream from the Talkathon room.