It’s a sold out affair, but the happy hour is still wide open. This Saturday a whole slew of bloggers are going to be holed up in the Conjunctured space in East Austin blogging our little fingers off. I’m not sure it’s for a cause, I think it’s just a community, social media thingy. I’d better check on that.
Anyway, cruse over and check out my intro post and that of the other folks you should be following on twitter or RSSing their blogs. Cause we’re all in Austin, right. BlogathonATX and hashtag #blogathonatx.
Here the new tag, whatcha think?
Other posts of interest:
- The seven immutable “blogging” rules to keep in mind and then crush
- How Do I: Make Each Blog Post Count Towards Victory (20 Blogging Tips)
- Looking Into The Mirror: What You Blog About & What You Don’t Blog About
- Capture and Share Your Experience to Become a Leader: the Blogging Path
- BLOG REALITIES: “I Stopped Reading You A While Back, I Can’t Keep Up”