I messed up, not them. And when I asked them for a deal on the pricing of fixing my mistake, they came back with this…
Now, maybe the account person looked up my address and noticed my business model. Or imagined, that a social media person, getting a WIN WIN deal would write a glowing post thanking them for the good deed.
You made my day.
Get YOUR OWN MINIMOOS here. (not an affiliate link)
Disclaimer: I have not been compensated by MOO in any way. But they do indeed rock.
This post was almost in answer to my previous post of the day about BRAND. So, you did it MOO, you created a Brand Ambassador for life.
Check out the Social Media for Business page and these other posts about learning social media:
- Facebook’s Failure as a Social Network: We’re Not Connecting We’re Lurking and Playing By Ourselves
- Two Critical Facebook for Business Questions: What’s Your facebook Commerce IQ?
- WordPress Tracking Alternatives to Google Analytics
- Single-Shot Social Media Strategy: LinkedIn (1-slide / 15-seconds)
- Social Media ROI Demands for 2012: Must See Charts for Marketing
- Going for the One on Google Search is Just a “Phrase Match” Away (Own It!)
- How to Get Useful Business Information Out of Twitter: Hashtags for Social Media Research
- Social Marketing Strategy: Thinking Beyond the Page (VIDEO)
- Social Business Lead Generation in 75-seconds (VIDEO)
- Introduction to Social Media Marketing in 90-seconds (VIDEO)
Let me help you jumpstart your social marketing: