Facebook now shows you about 10% of the posts you actually want to see. The trick is to improve what Facebook shows you by working with their broken system. Here’s how to get more of what you want.
Here’s my Facebook Moderation Panel:
Over time, as you SHOW or DON’T SHOW the friends in your feed, you will get closer to what you should be getting. There’s no SHOW ME EVERY DAMN UPDATE PLEASE, so this is the best we’ve got.
Other posts to help you kick ass in social media:
- Positive Momentum: How Do You Generate Your Forward Thinking?
- White Boarding – Learning To Think with Your Hands
- Love Money Ambition: Finding Your Sweet Spot and Career
- Truth, Transparency, and Trust: How Do We Establish Our Connection?
- Improving the Signal-to-Noise Ratio in Life and Social Media
- Assimilation: The Google Takeover! How Many Ways Do You Google?
- Positive Forces: Delayed, Deflected, Divorced, Distracted, But Not Deterred
- Hyper-Connected Issues: “How Are We Connected Again?”
- Plussing or Dividing: How Are You Showing Up in the World?
- Expert Not Found – Social Media is About Being a “Student” not a “Guru”
- Twitter 101: Hashtag Discovery & Business: How-To Do Social Media Marketing Research
Let me help you jumpstart your social marketing: