If there’s one thing that we know about facebook, it’s for connecting and relating to friends. Or “friends.” So why in the world would they EVER move or remove the “friends” link from the page. It’s just bad design. If they just left this navigation panel in place on every page it would require a lot less hunt and peck to find the PRIME link we are looking for. FRIENDS. Facebook is about FRIENDS. Duh!
It’s an easy fix. Whatta ya waiting for?
- facebook Pop Quiz #10: How can facebook ads be so bad?
- facebook Pop Quiz #9: Why so hard to ADD a Friend?
- facebook Pop Quiz #8: So you wanna POKE ME now?
- facebook Pop Quiz #7: Why Is facebook Killing the Profile Boxes?
- facebook Pop Quiz #6: How Do You Capitalize facebook? Or Do You
- facebook Pop Quiz #5: Try the Simple Uploader or the Java Uploader – WTF?
- facebook POP QUIZ #4: What’s the top user goal on facebook?
- facebook POP QUIZ #3: Why So Many SETTINGS Pages? Can You Do It In One?
- facebook’s Ad Targeting System: FB Pop Quiz #2
- facebook POP QUIZ #1: Find Your Friends In One Click