So how does facebook know if this is a friend of mine or not? What’s the criteria for being prevented from adding someone as a friend? I can’t wait to see what help the Help Center provides on this one.
Mashable has a post on facebook’s NOT NOW option that is coming to an account near you soon.
- facebook Pop Quiz #12: Why do you care about MY friends?
- facebook Pop Quiz #11: Why do you bury the “friends” link?
- facebook Pop Quiz #10: How can facebook ads be so bad?
- facebook Pop Quiz #9: Why so hard to ADD a Friend?
- facebook Pop Quiz #8: So you wanna POKE ME now?
- facebook Pop Quiz #7: Why Is facebook Killing the Profile Boxes?
- facebook Pop Quiz #6: How Do You Capitalize facebook? Or Do You
- facebook Pop Quiz #5: Try the Simple Uploader or the Java Uploader – WTF?
- facebook POP QUIZ #4: What’s the top user goal on facebook?
- facebook POP QUIZ #3: Why So Many SETTINGS Pages? Can You Do It In One?
- facebook’s Ad Targeting System: FB Pop Quiz #2
- facebook POP QUIZ #1: Find Your Friends In One Click