Celebrating it’s 200 Millionth user, LinkedIn appears to have arrived, or finally been noticed as the biggest business referral network in the world. Facebook is huge, but Facebook is for +14-yo kids, grand parents, and college kids. The big L on the other hand is pure business. And if you’re looking to make a mark using online networking or marketing, you’d better get your LinkedIn profile and account in order.
Recent LinkedIn Posts
Um, Your LinkedIN Profile Is Kinda Important. You Might Want To Pay Attention!
Are you in business? Do you need to network? Would you like more work, or better paying work? Okay, let’s get something straight. You don’t need to take a “Marketing on LinkedIn” Webinar to understand these fundamental requirements.
THE Social Media Marketing Secret in Two Words: LinkedIn Groups (best practices)
Today I tried the “post to LinkedIn” link on this blog, and discovered that the Post to Groups feature was working again. Here are my results from that ONE Post on LinkedIn.
Single-Shot Social Media Strategy: LinkedIn (1-slide / 15-seconds)
LinkedIN – how to harness the power of LinkedIN groups. An example that will wake you up in 15-seconds max. Enjoy.
All Uber.la LinkedIn Posts:
- To Be a Leader In Social Media… “Tell me where you participate.” (BTW: LinkedIN is not enough!)
- Web Referrals: Know Your Metrics, Know Your Tools – Evaluating Google+
- LinkedIN PRIME Network Referral Request: Trust, Projects, Combined Forces, Revenue
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love: If You Can’t Say Something Nice… Well, Shout It
- Trippin Mobile Through the Social Media Networks: How We Connect eSocially
- Fire Everything! – Social Media Rules of Engagement – Twitter Facebook LinkedIN Convergence
- Do You LINK? Using LinkedIN Groups for Networking, Reputation Building, and Business Development
- Is Social Media in the Top Office? Rise of the Social Media Peer Group (SMPG)
- Single-Shot Social Media Strategy: LinkedIn (1-slide / 15-seconds)
- Social Marketing Strategy: Thinking Beyond the Page (VIDEO)
- Social Network Content Marketing Tactics: Using LinkedIN Groups for Social Media
- The Liability of Ignorance: How, Where, and When To Join a Social Community
- Cutting Back on My Social Scene and Focusing the Conversation
- The Six Pillars of Online Reputation and Brand Management
- Why Wouldn’t I Share My LinkedIN Strategy With You: My #1 Blog Tip
- Uber.la’s Google Analytics Trends: images.google.com Rocks the site!
- Drawing the Circles Around LinkedIN Contacts – Social Media for Business of Any Size
- LinkedIN Gets Social: Is it Viral or CRAP? You Decide.
- What’s Your Social Media STACK? Application Framework? Social Media Workflow?
- Good 2 Great Content – How Do You Cross Post and Promote Your Best Writing?
- Friends, Tweeps, Links and Groups: Placing Value On Community and Friendship
- Social Media Strategies: Calculating the ROI on a Social Networking Saturday
- LinkedIN Q&A – Does your major in college matter? (maybe not like you imagine)
- The Social Mesh (part 1) – Refining my LinkedIN Connections