We love to socialize in social media. And with the number of social-media-related events in Austin, we also love to party or socialize with others. While some of this is for entertainment and some is for networking, job/lead hunting, much of it is same-old same-old, old fashioned “hello, how are things going?” socializing. Tomorrow morning, one of the best examples of the learn-something and meet-some-people gatherings in Austin takes place at 7:30am.
The Social Media Breakfast in Austin, brings some of the early birds together to talk social, drink lots of coffee, and chat about all things interesting and social and online.
I am honored to be the moderator tomorrow for two very bright stars in the Austin social media community when we try and uncover some truths and fallacies about social media measurement and performance.
Craig Carter from Polygraph Media and Jennifer McNabb from Spredfast.
Here’s the typical agenda.
The Essentials of Social Media Marketing:
- Social Media U – videos and best practices
- Digital Strategist’s Notebook – my current best-of for small business
- Workin Facebook – all the Facebook learning you’ll ever need
- The Twitter Way – the Twitter book in post form
- The Other Social Networks – Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest
- Social Media Funnies – cause we need to laugh at ourselves and our social medianess
- Contact Me – the keys to the social media kingdom await