Here’s my best pass at showing you how to use Google+. I will be making a quick video of this presentation shortly. Enjoy, join us on Google+, and get out there.
This presentation was published on Slideshare.net on June 24, 2012: The Quick-Guide to Google+
Here’s the participant list of the hangout that I used to capture the Hangout images above.
The contents of this deck are free to share under creative commons license, if you use an image or idea please share my URL and/or name with that presentation. And with that we keep the wheel of creative commons and open source content going around.
Get all the Uber.la GOOGLE+ posts here: The Complete Google+ Page
Some more for your LEARN box of social media:
- Metrics & Learnings: Little-Blog Analytics – 2012 Mid-year Reporting
- Going Global and Going Virtual: Are You Ready for What’s Next in Agency Models?
- There is Never Enough Time To Get Everything Done: So… What’s Your Plan?
- You Don’t Have To Start Learning Google+, But You’re Gonna Fall Behind
- Social Media is Only Part of the Online Marketing Mix
- Authority and the Speeding Train of Project Leadership
- Positive Momentum: How Do You Generate Your Forward Thinking?
- White Boarding – Learning To Think with Your Hands
- Truth, Transparency, and Trust: How Do We Establish Our Connection?
- Positive Forces: Delayed, Deflected, Divorced, Distracted, But Not Deterred
- Plussing or Dividing: How Are You Showing Up in the World?
- Dear Graduate – a Toolkit for Learners and Job Hunters
- Expert Not Found – Social Media is About Being a “Student” not a “Guru”
Most people don’t really enjoy being mean; they do it because they can’t help it. (from Graham’s Hierarchy of Disagreement)