I’ve been writing about GTD (Getting Things Done) and agile methods for a long time. But they are not a focus of this blog, and more of a byproduct of my approach to marketing and staying on top of all the social media channels and posts I need to accomplish during any given day or week or year. But I am very set in my ways. And some of them might be helpful to you, so I decided to collect the GTD (Getting Things Done) and Productivity Posts into this thread to help you find some of the best tools I’ve found in doing my day job. [Note: I owe the “kick ass” phrase to Kathy Sierra.]
- There is Never Enough Time: So… What’s Your Plan?
- How To Generate Strategic Content for Social Media?
- Where Do You Pay Attention – The Cost of Attention Deficit and Economic Recessions
- It’s Not ADD Mom, It’s Attention Deficit Trait – I’m Learning To Be This Way
Quick and Agile
- Make Your Meetings Rock, Every Time: Consulting Like Clockwork
- Digital Trust & Digital Tools To Accelerate Global Collaborations
- Getting Together: Webinar Systems and the Search for a Collaborative Framework
- Agile Leadership: Old Meetings vs New Meetings
- Zen and the Tennisball Machine – Alone with Patience and Agility
- Letters to a Young Artist in the Digital Age – Your Personal Creative Cloud
- Let’s Talk About Your Evil Plan(tm) – Yeah, But What Else Are You Doing?
- “Who Asked You to Do This?” and the Critical Path to Work Success
- Creating Passionate Teams – Encouraging Smart People to Want to Contribute or NOT.
- Social Media Strategies: Calculating the ROI on a Social Networking Saturday
- Plussing or Dividing: How Are You Showing Up in the World?
- Leadership and Teamwork: Mixed Doubles Anyone?
- The First Cut: Applying The Way of the Sword to Life and Tennis
- An Inspiring Leader Is: Inspired Themselves and Usually Short on Time
- Mental Jujitsu: Nothing Ever Works Out, Get Over It and Get to Work
Get Social with Me
- Getting Twitter Under Control: Tweetdeck Setup for Listening
- Your Next Ninja Move: Return Notifications on Your Email
- Critical Path Strategies: Digital Marketing
- Your Business Dashboard: Hack Your Browser for Efficiency
- The Six Pillars of Online Reputation and Brand Management
- Online Collaborator’s Toolkit: The Sharing Tools You Need to Web It Up!
- Managing the Information Overload of Social Media
- Are You a Connector? Giving Referrals & Recommendations Is Part of Your Work
- Who Are You Eating With? Notice Who You Are Inviting To Lunch
- Improving the Signal-to-Noise Ratio in Life and Social Media
- Social Media Workflow: What’s Your Daily Cadence for Sharing on Social Networks [infographic]
- The Social Economy: I’m Trying to Give It Away, What’s the Problem? (So Is Everyone Else)
- Drawing the Circles Around LinkedIN Contacts – Social Media for Business of Any Size
- What’s Your Social Media STACK? Application Framework? Social Media Workflow?
- Going Incognito: Top Secret Browsing Has Important Uses
Life Work – Zen Blend
- Writing a Plan for Your Future – A Career Path Template (Downloadable)
- Life Streaming: Resetting Your Digital Map for Efficiency & Success
- The Fallacy of Just-In-Time Learning: We All Know Everything (Just Google It)
- Is Blurring the Lines Between Business and Creativity Acceptable? re: writer, musician, marketer
- Positive Forces: Delayed, Deflected, Divorced, Distracted, But Not Deterred
- Positive Momentum: How Do You Generate Your Forward Thinking?
- Dear Graduate – a Toolkit for Learners and Job Hunters
- Resetting Priorities: “You have no events scheduled today.”
- What You Capture and What You Share Is What You ARE (Do You Listen to the Sound of Your Own Voice?)
- Cutting Back on My Social Scene and Focusing the Conversation
- Mapping Your Own Social Media Genome: Managing the Parts as a Whole
- Sometimes We Miss: Other Times We Are Like Birds on a Branch Together
- InBox ZERO is MINE! I am an InBox ZERO Hero!
- Tao Te Ching – at ease in your own life (translation by Stephen Mitchell)