In the WTF department, I have to ask… a large group of executives, a staff of engineers, and untold numbers of workers, came together to design this coffee maker. We’re talking millions of dollars in marketing this “innovative” design. What do you think?
Who do you think had this brilliant idea and presented it to the team.
“Remember the Aibo? Everybody loved that thing. So, let’s make ours look like that. Like a robot dog.”
Lots of nodding heads. I guess the suggestion came from very high up, because if the emperor is wearing clothes in this picture, I don’t see them.
Sure you can be losing your shirt to the Keurig and need to get a new groove on, but does any one think this think is cute? And even if you thought it was cute, would you pay over $100 for a dog-like coffee maker?
Other things I think are funny or warped:
- Apple Buys Twitter: Says Service Will Be Mac-Only by 2011
- Internal Brand Confusion Study : Notebooks – Can Branding Actually Hurt Your Brand?
- Behavioral Disorders As Currency In Social Media: Humor About Us
- Rockstars vs. Heros: A Manager Can Make the Difference
- Total Recall: Tagging for Fun and Organization
- Of Equal Or Lesser Value: Priorities and Passions and Realities
I’d love to help your 2015 online marketing plans: