When my JUNK filtering in Outlook is set to None. How is it possible that messages, and important messages, are still going into a Junk folder?
I have some ideas about how this is happening, but I’m struggling to figure out how to FIX it.
I am marking every message that erroneously arrives in my JUNK box as NOT JUNK. Yet, the very next message from this particualar “client” still pops in JUNK. Yes, I’ve added them to my contacts. Still no luck.
Seems like NO should MEAN NO. Why do Microsoft products so routinely exhibit bad behavior? Maybe it’s the HUGE development and design teams that are responsible for the next best thing. Perhaps it’s legacy code that is rotten and hard to patch. Perhaps Microsoft really doesn’t care about your User Experience, because they don’t have to. Ever had a client say, “Yeah, send it to me in a Google Doc would you?”
I’m glad Microsoft has set the bar for usability so low. It allows agile upstarts to run circles around them. There is still no silver bullet for the 300 pound gorilla, but the footsteps are being heard throughout the jungle. I’m pretty sure Microsoft is NOT listening. But someone is working on the replacement for the OFFICE mess. And I don’t think it will be long.
You can download this presentation from Slideshare.net: Microsoft Failing: Outlook Junk Mail Filter #Fail
More social media marketing tips:
- Buy Twitter Followers? Um, Why Not, and What Are These Scammers Doing?
- A Friend Request Works Just Like Friending, Unless You Say No #Facebook #Fail 32
- Only Friend People Who Know You Personally On Facebook. WHAT?! #Facebook #Fail #31
- Love Trust Reputation or Money: What Motivates Your Participation Online?
- Facebook’s “Mostly Just Friends” Filtering Is Selling You Not Helping You, Facebook Fail #30
- Digital Trust & Digital Tools To Accelerate Global Collaborations
- The Problem with Social Media Awards: AAS’s Social Media Awards Are Judged Rather Than Social
- WINDOWS 8 HELL: Dell Is Not the Only Manufacturer Suffering from WIN 8 Aversion
- Hello Twitter, It’s Me Again: Locked Out of My Primary & Essential Twitter Account
- Tethered by Tech: How Things Fail and Theoretical Speed Remains Theoretical
- PAY ATTENTION: 1. What have you been asked to do? 2. Do that. 3. Forget everything else.
- Are You a Connector? Giving Referrals & Recommendations Is Part of Your Work
- KRED Jacks It’s Influencer Points and Spams EVERYONE < A Lesson from #Klout
- Socialwiki.org – ReLaunching the Open Social Media Resource Directory (WIIFM)
- Eight Camera Apps That Kick Instagram’s Ass
- First Responder, Gets the Work; Resist the Urge, Pause, Breathe
- Google Page Rank: What You Know and Don’t Know Can Hurt Your Business
- Collecting Energy: Are You a Collector, Generator, or User