In this 90-second video I look several reports from Altimeter Group on how the role of the social media strategist will evolve. How can a strategist address today’s challenges and keep your business focused on results rather than reaction.
The strategist’s goal is to keep your social media engagement plans current and effective. By allowing a member of your team to focus extensively on social media you are more likely to experience the potential success and avoid the overload and reactive nature of social marketing.
See Also: How a Multi-Channel Strategy can increase your business with social media: Beyond the Page (Video)
A few more posts about learning social media:
- Social Business Lead Generation in 75-seconds (VIDEO)
- Hunting the CFO Online with Social Marketing (infographic)
- What is Strategic Content in Social Media?
- The 10th Discipline of Social Media; Socializing Your Content Effectively
- Introduction to Social Media Marketing in 90-seconds (VIDEO)
Link to the mobile version of my Visual Resume