I am working overtime to put out training videos and educational posts. I’m hyper-focused. And today without looking for it, another social media traveller and learner wrote a post thanking me for the information she has gotten. WOW.
Laura Longley wrote me an email with a link to this almost embarrassing post: File under “M” for McElhenney.
Thank You, Laura. I am charged up with even more ideas and ways to get social media ideas into action for others. And again, there is no catch. And let us press on with the business of the day. I think you’ve pushed me over the tipping point to finish the next Under-2-Minutes training video tomorrow.
Stay tuned and Stay Social.
LIMITED OFFER: FREE UBER-SWOT analysis of your online business: FREE SWOT REVIEW Form
Check out these other posts about learning social media:
- Twitter Lists Demoted, Twitter Favorites Promoted, NEW TWITTER Changes the Game
- Growing Your Google+ Influence: the BIGGEST GOOGLE PLUS tip
- How To Fix Dell.com – And Dell’s Branding Crisis (they aren’t asking me any more)
- My Dream for You; How Social Media Can Change Your Life – This Is What I Do
- How to Get Useful Business Information Out of Twitter: Hashtags for Social Media Research
- The Twitter Bubble; Don’t Let Your Followers Fool You Into Feeling Influential
- Social Marketing Strategy: Thinking Beyond the Page (VIDEO)