Brian must not have read my post on Twitter Bots and the Bot Networks (Twitter Bot Network Invades Social Media for Business: How BotNets Work) that are starting to infest all of social media. Claiming to be legitimate businesses, these bot captains merely redirect their lifeless accounts to FOLLOW, LIKE, or ADD your account to show great growth. But since the accounts are bots there is zero business behind the offer. How long will a client think you are doing a great job, when the stellar growth produces no results?
Here’s the first page of Brian’s business service. I don’t think I’m sharing any IP. (grin) It goes on with “bulk” pricing for multiple accounts.
Be aware and have fun out there. Let’s get social.
See all of the Social Media Marketing Videos on the Social U. page.
Other posts about kicking ass in social media:
- PIN might be the new POKE (meaningless) What’s POPULAR Right Now on Pinterest
- Infographics – the Long and the Short of It – Defining the [infographic]
- Why It Would Suck to be Dell or HP Right Now: Apple, the German Car of Consumer Electronics
- Pinterest and the Power of Social Bookmarking: Tag Yourself (Web Design is Dead)
- Twitter Broke the ReTweet Awhile Ago, Making Lazy RT-ers of Us; Do It Yourself
- The Social Economy: I’m Trying to Give It Away, What’s the Problem? (So Is Everyone Else)
- Do Your Slides Resonate? How Slideshare Sets a Higher Standard for Your Presentation
- Love, Valentine’s Day Marketing, and Computers: Dell vs. Apple Marketing
- Social Media MBA – The Reading List
- The ROI of Social Media – It’s Easy, Right? (return on investment)