Finding good people to follow on Twitter can be a real challenge these days. The spammy list just keeps getting longer. The spammers are finding more irritating techniques to clutter the stream. Here is a strategy to find “good” tweeters who are genuine people who are crafting tweets about subjects that matter to you.
People constantly ask me, “How do I find good people to follow?”
Twitter Discovery using Twitter Lists
Click image to view full size, or download the from Slideshare.net.
Other posts to help you kick ass in social media:
- Nobody Reads Your Blog: Sorry! Get Over It and Get On With It
- Twitter Death – Suspended Accounts: FEAR THIS “Your account is currently suspended”
- Twitter 101: Hashtag Discovery & Business: How-To Do Social Media Marketing Research
- How Social Media Can Change Your Business – Social Media Strategist Notebook
- The 7 Connective Practices of a Tribe – How To Build and Support Shared Plans
- Social Media Workflow: What’s Your Daily Cadence for Sharing on Social Networks [infographic]
- Let’s Talk About Your Evil Plan(tm) – Yeah, But What Else Are You Doing?
- The Quick Course in Online Marketing: Big Picture (Social Media, Search Engine, eMail, Content Marketing)
- 8 Steps Getting Social Media To 5 Goals & 2 Wins the [INFOGRAPHIC]
Let me help you jumpstart your social marketing: