Get less done, quicker!
NOW LIVE: Accounts are FREE, Claim your Twitter ID before someone else does.
Now get your Twitter business done in half the time, gauranteed. Less thumb fatique, less car crashes, less time spent updating your status when you could be enjoying life. Sign Up Now with Twitter Express and get less done, quicker.
Sign up now to claim your current twitter com name on twitterexpress.com, cause once their gone, friend, they’re gone for good.
You can contact us at email@example.com
Act Now and we’ll include your Twitter EXP account at no extra charge.
01, April, 2012 PRESS RE-RELEASE
(For Immediate Release and Hype)
TWITTER EXPRESS AND TWITTER EXP ACQUIRED BY TWITTER.COM
I’m happy to announce today, that Twitter has acquired Twitter Express and Twitter Exp. So you will be able to get the same accelerated experience now powered by the Real-Twitter-Engine. Because once you go back, you’ll never try anything else.
The terms of the agreement with Biz and Company were not made public, but let’s just say, I won’t be working a day job any more. But I am looking for a used BMW 650 convertible, if you know any body. Oh, and a ski boat.
Note: Twitter also acquired ClusterTweet, TwitterGhost, TwitterDestroyer, and TwitterHammer. Those applications however, will be shutdown immediately. And we got a lot fewer greenbacks for these. But hey, we were having fun.
The Twitter Joker Network, however will remain independent, as “The Fkn Funny Network(tm).”
If you’ve got something funny, and twitter-related, please forward it on to my new assistant Siri or email firstname.lastname@example.org
PRESS CONTACT: email@example.com
LEGAL CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org
BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES: email@example.com
Check out this presentation from Slideshare.net: The Forced Evolution of Twitter
A very useful Twitter post: How to Get Useful Business Information Out of Twitter: Hashtags for Social Media Research
Other posts about kicking ass in social media:
- The Forced Evolution of Twitter (why Twitter is failing and must change)
- The 7 Connective Practices of a Tribe – How To Build and Support Shared Plans
- Social Media Workflow: What’s Your Daily Cadence for Sharing on Social Networks [infographic]
- Let’s Talk About Your Evil Plan(tm) – Yeah, But What Else Are You Doing?
- The Quick Course in Online Marketing: Big Picture (Social Media, Search Engine, eMail, Content Marketing)
- New Web Design Standards: Flexible-Width and non-IE Browsers Abound
- 8 Steps Getting Social Media To 5 Goals & 2 Wins the [INFOGRAPHIC]
- ROI ROI ROI and Social Media; We Need to Have This Discussion Again
- Pinterest and the Power of Social Bookmarking: Tag Yourself (Web Design is Dead)
- Social Media MBA – The Reading List
Get the most valuable business information on the Social Marketing page.