I admit it, I don’t run Windows unless I have to. (When I’m working on-side for a windows-centric company or running Windows in Parallels. And lately I’ve regressed my Windows OS back to XP. My music/loop program, Sony Acid Music Pro, runs better in XP. So what’s to become of us when we upgrade to Windows 1o? Will MSFT make another industry crashing blunder? Will they get it right, or at least as right as they did with Windows 7 before they launched satan’s spawn, the METRO interface?
Let’s hope we’re in for a treat in July when Windows 10 launches. Let’s hope that the industry pundits as well as IT departments around the globe will gladly upgrade to the new (stable, fast, smaller) version of Windows.
Even us mac guys are hoping Windows 10 sucks less. Most of what we do supports consumers, businesses, and infrastructure that runs on Windows.
I’ve got my fingers crossed. Here are a few previews that might prepare you for what’s coming to a PC near you this summer.
- Here Are The Features Microsoft Is Cutting From Windows 10 – Gizmodo
- Windows 10 – You’ve Got Questions – ZDNet
- ExtremeTalk: Windows 10 is coming — what will it take for you to upgrade? – ExtremeTech (Gaming)
What happened to Windows 9?
- Revitalizing the Professional Social Network: Where Do You Get Social?
- Facebook Philosophy: It’s How You Choose to Use It
- Teens on Social Media – The Kerfuffle.
- Social Media Referrals, What’s Working for Your Business?
- Facebook Business Pages: Why I Killed Mine & Why I Just Rebooted It
- Facebook Angst: Are We Just Whining? Or Does Facebook Suck?
- Twitter Falling: Top Four Failures So Far