These are people that no matter how many times I unfollow them, I refollow them and regret having unfollowed them in the first place.
These are the people who have made a difference in my social media life, who I contact when I have questions, who I listen for, who I ultimately, in some unprofessional way, love. These people are my rockstars and shining lights. Tweet on!
Purely Personal and Inspirational
Business or Social Media Strategy
Whimsy and Humor
That’s my CONNECTOR list for now. There are a few categories that I haven’t covered yet, but the need will arise as the Tweets come in. I hope you find joy and connection with these people as I have. And may your tweets be funny/happy/irreverent and endless.
More posts about Tweets:
- When Did You Stop Listening to Twitter? And Who or What Killed the Tweet?
- Admitting There’s a Problem: My Twitter Stream Has Become Unmanageable
- Dear Phil, Are You “Blocking” Me For Something I Tweet
- Get Your List On: Twitter Lists, the New Social Cred System
- TWITTER RULES: BE REAL | BE LIVE | AUTO NOTHING | CONVERSE
- Uber.la’s 1-2-3 Guide To Twitter: GETTING REAL with TWITTER
You can catch the entire Twitterverse of posts on The Twitter Way tab.