You’ve seen the viral post. You’ve laughed your social head off. Here’s more, and more, and more.
Watch directly on YouTube: Sh*t Social Media Strategists Say
USER SUGGESTED ADDITIONS:
- VinTank: “these wines made me pee.” @James Jory
- Forecast, “I’m going to pee here later” – @John Refferd
- Instagr.am, “Here’s a film-based photo of my pee” – via other web version
- Yelp, “This was the best pee ever, five stars.“
- CitySearch, “Looking for a place to pee?“
- Siri, “I can help you pee. Just a second.“
- Google Maps, “The best place to pee within 5 miles”
- Rotten Tomatoes, “There was nothing but pee, pee, pee. It was awful.“
From today’s Urban Dictionary: Peehicular Manslaughter While using urinal and the piss splashes back at you or the guy standing next to you.
Thanks for making me viral. I’ll pay you back later.
Here’s my little poke at myself. Since the video does not provide a still, I have taken to rotating out to my Steve Jobs drawing. It kinda looks like me too. So there is the THE SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIST in contemplation of this video. Hmmmm….
Check out these other posts about learning social media:
- The Analytics Microscope: Only Metrics You See Can Become Actionable
- Critical Path Strategies: How Are You Getting Things Done? What Are You Cutting Out?
- The Pinterest MISS: What “Authorization” Do You Use? Does It Matter?
- What You Capture and What You Share Is What You ARE (Do You Listen to the Sound of Your Own Voice?)
- Trippin Mobile Through the Social Media Networks: facebook, linkedin, txt, phone, email
- Pinterest and the Power of Social Bookmarking: Tag Yourself (Web Design is Dead)
- How Entrepreneurs Succeed: Learning the Hard Way That An Idea Is Not a Business
- The 11th and 12th Disciplines of Social Media: Pinterest and Instagram
- The ROI of Social Media – It’s Easy, Right? (return on investment)