So you want branding on the web. And you want exposure on Facebook and LinkedIn, but you don’t have much of a budget. Here’s a neat little tip that may put you in front of some eyeballs and not scrape your wallet clean. Here’s a little something I call THE ZERO AD.
Here’s my monthly report on 2 linkedin ads i’m running.
Clicks ZERO – Paid ZERO – Impressions 5K. (Okay, I paid $3.26 for the full month.) And my targeting was very specific and aimed at local customers for my consulting services.
It’s as simple as that. I wonder if all the really crappy ads on Facebook that say LIKE US for no apparent reason, are doing just the opposite of asking for the LIKE. They are simply saying LOOK at this, see the name, see the image, don’t click, don’t waste our budget.
Check out the Social Media for Business page and these other posts about learning social media:
- SEO: You Have to Know Your Search Engine to Understand How to Optimize – Content Marketing
- Facebook’s Failure as a Social Network: We’re Not Connecting We’re Lurking and Playing By Ourselves
- Two Critical Facebook for Business Questions: What’s Your facebook Commerce IQ?
- WordPress Tracking Alternatives to Google Analytics
- Single-Shot Social Media Strategy: LinkedIn (1-slide / 15-seconds)
- Social Media ROI Demands for 2012: Must See Charts for Marketing
- Going for the One on Google Search is Just a “Phrase Match” Away (Own It!)
- How to Get Useful Business Information Out of Twitter: Hashtags for Social Media Research