[Perhaps not the most original idea, but let’s see if we can get some execution behind this un-movement.] Sometimes “LIKE” isn’t enough. And while we believe in the idea that you get what you give… Announced today, the Facebook DIS-LIKE button, available immediately. Join the UN-LIKE button group on … facebook …
Let’s start a movement together, starting today, April 11, we are starting a campaign against the FB tiranny of LIKE. Sometimes there’s a lot to dis-LIKE and now we’ve got a solution. [I’m looking for a WORDPRESS plugin developer who could make this available immediately.]
Take what you like and dis the rest.
Take them, use them, make them available to a wider audience. And let’s see if our Facebook “Give us the DIS-LIKE button” campaign has legs.
Quote: “It’s up to you and me to make Facebook better, cause clearly they aren’t doing such a great job of it.”
permalink: http://uber.la/2011/04/unlike/ [if you use the un-like buttons please reference this page, so we can stay together and better yet, join the unMovement on facebook by joining our shiny new group: UN-LIKE button group on facebook]
A few more FB-centric posts:
- Facebook SCAM? Can your Brand Be HiJacked on Facebook? (BEST BUY, TARGET, APPLE)
- Neo-Facebook: Redesigning for Facebook to Improve Usability & Profitability
- Do Facebook Conversions Happen?
- facebook Pop Quiz #10: How can facebook ads be so bad?
- facebook POP QUIZ #1: Find Your Friends In One Click
- What’s Wrong With Facebook? Can 500 Million Users and 60 Thousand Servers Be Wrong?